JDK, JRE, and JVM in Java
1) What is JDK in Java ?
- JDK Stands for Java Development Tool Kit.
- JDK is a superset of JRE
- JDK contains everything that JRE has along with development tools for developing, debugging, and monitoring Java applications
- When you Develop Java applications. You need JDK .
2) What is JRE in Java ?
- It stands for Java Runtime Environment.
- JRE implementation of JVM, it provides a runtime environment which execute the java programs.
- JRE contains a set of libraries + other files that JVM uses at runtime.
3) What is JVM in Java ?
- It stands for Java Virtual Machine.
- JVM provides a run time environment in which java bytecode can be executed..
- JVM is platform dependent that means available for many hardware and software platforms