THe HTMLunderstand the meaning of words during communication. And if this is a computer communication then it becomes more critical. So it provides more semantic elements which make easy understanding of the code.
Semantic Elements in HTML
- article:- Defines an article
- aside :- Defines content aside from the page content
- details :- Defines additional details that the user can view or hide
- figcaption:- Defines a caption for a figure element
- figure :- Specifies self-contained content, like illustrations, diagrams, photos, code listings, etc.
- footer:- Defines a footer for a document or section
- header :-Specifies a header for a document or section
- main :- Specifies the main content of a document
- mark :-Defines marked/highlighted text
- nav :- Defines navigation links
- section :- Defines a section in a document
- summary :- Defines a visible heading for a details element
- time :- Defines a date/time
Test it Now