How to Set Path in Java
There are two way to set the path in Java that is...
1) Temporary Path set in java
There are following steps
2) Permanent Set Path :
There are following Steps :
Go to MyComputer properties ->Click on advanced tab ->Click environment variables ->Click on new tab of user variable -> write path in variable name ->Paste jdk bin in variable value -> ok -> ok -> ok
1) Go to MyComputer properties
2) Click on the Advanced System Setting tab
3) Click on Environment Variable
4) Click on the New tab of user variables
5) Write the path in the variable name and Paste path of bin folder in the variable value.
6) Just type on command Prompt javac test your jdk in computer.
Next TopicJDK, JRE, and JVM